“Hahn & Bowersock’s innovative H&B eDocs repository is simple to use, a huge time saver and extremely cost-effective over other repositories that charge monthly hosting fees and printing fees. Reviewing or printing a document is always as close as my desktop or laptop. We’ve used eDocs as a case-management tool for complex construction litigation, and it’s been uniformly well received by opposing counsel and experts.”
Kirk Lauby, Esq., Partner
Fernandez & Lauby
Half the battle in preparing and winning a case is gathering and synthesizing information. But to use it, you have to organize and manage it for instant access. Hahn & Bowersock makes it easy with two of the industry’s best online tools.
This online powerhouse is your 24/7 H&B headquarters. Download our app from iTunes and access H&B Office from your computer, iPhone or iPad. Now you’ll never have to worry about lost transcripts or exhibits again.
H&B Office makes it fast and easy to:
- Set, change or cancel depositions
- Search your transcripts—every document is fully searchable
- View and manage all of your transcripts and exhibits—we’ll email you when they’re ready online
- View your legal videos—available for streaming any time, day or night
- Email copies of materials free to clients, experts or co-counsel
If you’re ready to transform your physical, paper-intensive case document repository to a cost-effective, easy-to-use online repository with complimentary access and no hosting fees, H&B eDocs is the answer.
H&B eDocs’ high-powered, proprietary technology lets you:
- Manage millions of pages of documents in any case.
- Access, search and share case documents with ease.
- Store, access, print or download for free—no charge, ever.
- Give complimentary access to all parties with controls you customize and administer.
- Say goodbye forever to remote physical repositories and the wasted time spent traveling and sifting through boxes of paper documents.
Server backup and recovery
Hahn & Bowersock has implemented a complete virtualized and redundant backup solution. In the event of a server failure, we can quickly switch to standby hardware and/or restore backup images and stay up and running. We back up server images multiple times a day to a SAS70 Type II secure data center. Even if disaster strikes and our main data center is offline, data will be available to clients as quickly as possible at our secondary data center.